Monday, October 10, 2011

I get kind of worried

Earlier today while sitting at my desk, I was listening to some ladies (GASP! ladies in the tech department?!) talk to a guy I sit by, and they made the comment of, "Why is it so stinky down here?"

Well this bothered me.


Because I can't smell it.




AHHHH!!!! I'M GROWING IMMUNE TO THE STENCH OF GUYS!

This is a problem. So I immediately went and talked to my boss about smells that don't give him headaches, and I immediately put something out. Which I don't think is going to do the trick, because I can't smell it. Granted, it was from the dollar store, so who knows how well it will work, but I think I am going to invest in some spray. Hopefully that will remove some of the smell, or at least cover it up for a little while. Just something that will change the smell down here a little bit so I know when it's stinky or not.

I'll let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

kollers said...

You are so funny. Oh dear. I always worry if Im the one that can't smell anything. . ."Is it me?" Well on the bright side, you should consider yourself lucky to not be stuck all day gagging in their stench!

Kateka said...

Good luck, darling. It's true... the scent... I couldn't smell it either. I was immune to it, and then the last time I came down I could smell it. I am no longer immune. I am glad you are going to shape things up in there. :)

Krissi said...

Hahah!! I love it.