Tuesday, July 31, 2012

21 weeks. AHHH!

This is the best I've felt since April! I'm finally to the point where I can eat almost anything that I want. I still really struggle with Cheese-its and gold fish... but other than that, I'm golden. I'm eating a lot more, and definitely gaining. So I should probably be careful, and try to NOT eat everything I see.

I have been documenting most of the weeks, so I figured I'd add the pictures on here. Nicole - you're so convincing :)
Keep in mind I didn't do EVERY week, just the ones where I either got ready, or remembered.

 This is when I told Justin. I'd taken a test, because I was too anxious to wait, and it had come back positive! So I ran to Target and got a onesie, and wrote 'I Love Daddy' on it. 

 When I found out, I was 6 weeks.





 The ultra sound went really well. Everything is measuring as it should, and he looks healthy! SUCH a relief. 


So I'm measuring right on time. December 8th. We've decided to name him Keith, and when I told my niece his name (she's almost 2) she said, "Baby Keek!" So he already has a nick name.

So on to the other part of the family... Justin started his new job on Monday, and everything is seeming too good to be true. There are perks that we weren't aware of, bonuses we didn't know about, and I swear, it's just getting better and better. This is why I trust my Father in heaven! I know that he has a plan, and that things WILL work out. Yes it can be terrifying, and at times I would let Him know that whenever he wanted to step in, I'd welcome it. But things are working out, and we're well on our way to being 'established'. Or something like that.

3 comments:

Kateka said...

Hey! Your blog is cute! And so is your penmanship. And look at your hair! My, how it's changed over the last few months. Can't wait for December to hit so that Baby Keek can be here and I can run my fingers through that kids hair (you know he's going to be hairy!). Congratulations! And yay for Justin's job and all the perks! Wahoo! You two are almost grown ups!

The Allen Family said...

21 weeks. I wish it was sooner, as I'm sure you do too. The waiting game is fun but hard! I want to try to make your baby shower. As SOON as you have an idea, let me know so I can try to be there. You are so skinny. I can't wait to see a real bump on you!

Nicole said...

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! PICTURES!!!!! I was so excited to see some :) haha! you're adorable, and I love how things are just 'working out'! Isn't it amazing how that happens?? you're over halfway there! yipppppeeee!!!!!