Wednesday, September 12, 2012

27 weeks

Time is FLYING by. When I sit and think about it, I could freak out. Especially when I think in terms of "I only have 13 weeks left." AH!

Things have been good though. Baby Keek is moving ALL THE TIME now. It's so weird. I'll sit at my desk at work and just watch my stomach, and I can see the movement. It's moments like that when I start feeling like there is an alien inside of me trying to get out. I do like feeling him move though. He's gotten me good a couple of times, but mostly it's just little kicks here or there. I'm convinced there are times where he's dancing like Elaine from Seinfeld because the movement is so sporadic and all over. Here is a clip in the occasion you don't know what I'm talking about. Enjoy :)



2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Keek? Is that going to be his name? I need to know what to start calling that little turkey! :)

Tracee said...

Haha! No, it's Keith. My niece who is 2 can't say it, so she just says Baby Keek, and it stuck- as a nickname.