Monday, October 1, 2012

Hooray!

So I'm officially 30 weeks.

I passed the glucose test. (Whew, that drink was not my favorite.)

We're going to go register for baby tonight. YAY! Although Justin did specify that he gets to hold the scanning gun.

Baby is moving all the time. I like it though. Although every now and then it hurts. Haha.

Waiting to hear from the mortgage guy is like watching paint dry. It's taking forever.

My appointments are down to every 2 weeks, which makes me feel like we have no time to get ready.  Baby, you better not come early.

Here's to hoping that things work out!

3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

30 weeks. Wow. Cant wait to see him. Any baby showers scheduled? Id like to come if possible.

Tracee said...

I meant to call you! I keep meaning to, but forget. Oh well. But I have one scheduled as of now, and it's with my family (all of who would love to see you). You're welcome to come to that one! It's Nov. 3rd. Janiel is throwing me one, and I'm guessing it will either be the 10th or the 17th. We haven't been able to decide on a date yet. I'd love it if you could come any time though!

Nicole said...

it's getting so close!!!!!! Hooray!