Thursday, August 8, 2013

One of those days

I just need to get this off my chest...

So today is turning out to be one of those days where I feel like I'm just not enough.

Not enough of what? I don't know. But it's so easy to feel like this... and to wallow in the self pity of something I don't even understand. I don't know if it's that I'm not spiritual enough, skinny enough, happy enough, pretty enough, or what. Maybe it's all of those things. Who knows?

But I really hate feeling like this.

Rant over.

2 comments:

Micah and Amanda said...

Tracee,
I definitely have my days like these and they certainly aren't fun. Just remember these feelings don't come from the Lord and understand where they do come from and who wants you to feel this way. I think sometimes we look at people's Facebook profiles, Instagram, or blogs and it makes us feel like our life isn't as great but people only post good things usually so we don't see the trials they are dealing with in their life. Look for the blessings in your life. Baby Keith has a great Mom and Justin is one lucky man to have you! Love you. Cheer up buddy!

Nicole said...

I hear you.