Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Vacations, Crafts, Birthdays. All in one month.

So this month, we have quite a few birthdays. From start to finish it goes: Adam, Ann, Cindy, Lindsey, Kailey, and Emmalee. If I forgot any, please forgive me. There are just so many to remember!

So over Labor Day my family joined the Crayk's family on a trip to Island Park. It was a lot of fun! It's been a really long time since I've been there. It was fun, it was dark, and it was chilly. But we did a lot of fun things. Yellowstone, Old Faithful, the lake with the rope swing, an antique show with puppies, fires, talked, and so on. Here are some pictures.






It was a lot of fun. We had some fun!

And. I've been making bows. They're really fun to make! And I have to admit I feel quite crafty when they're done.

But anyway. Fun.

2 comments:

Kateka said...

Is that little tiny dog for real or is that a toy? Oh my goodness, if it is real, I may just turn into a kidnapper and nap that dog (he's seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen!!).

Slim said...

Oh he's definitely real. They're little poodles! They were pretty much the cutest ever. Little poofs running around haha!