Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oh time passes.



I feel like a lot has happened, but I'm not sure that's true. Let me see.... there was a fire.... conference.... cabin......... haircut....... new baby.

I just don't know where the time goes. But here's some photographic proof....

Jeanette Maxwell did my hair. And I love it.


This was the sunset on the way to the cabin. Cool, eh?


Nighttime shot. A little smoke in the distance.


Auggie likes to poke his head out the window whilst we drive.


This is on the way to see the baby haha note the joy in his face.
He really was excited, I just don't think that he knew what to do or what to expect. But when we got there, Jack said, "When Heavenly Father sent her, she was zero, and this big!" -cupping his hands together like he was holding water- "And now she's here, and she's none years!"
Hahahaha I love it. It's such an innocent thought process.

Mom and baby are doing great. They've been home since yesterday!

3 comments:

Mikell said...

Did Lori have a baby??

Anonymous said...

Yeah! She had her on the 4th! Named her Molly Rae.

Rachel said...

Oh my heck! I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! I can't believe how big little Jack has gotten!