Thursday, February 24, 2011

I will never say never!

Because alas... I've caught the Bieber fever.
I took my nieces to the movie last night, which I have to admit, I wanted to see it. Madi fell asleep, but Ciera was STOKED. When we left, she was beside herself with loooooove. She's convinced that she's either going to marry Justin Bieber or Jaden Smith. =)

I was reading my cousin's blog today, and she's doing a blog challenge, which I thought was a great idea. It will give me something to write about every day, and allow me to think about things outside of my normal process. Although that process is a little backwards. Each day you write about an assigned topic. Unlike school, these are fun topics.

Day 1 - What are some of your hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days?
Day 2 - What can be found in your purse?
Day 3 - What is something that makes you feel better?
Day 4 - What is the reason that you believe that you're alive?
Day 5 - What have you learned in the past month?
Day 6 - A funny (but true) story.
Day 7 - Have you ever thought about giving up on life? When and why?
Day 8 - A picture of you and your friends.
Day 9 - Something that you have to forgive yourself for.
Day 10 - Top 10 pet peeves
Day 11 - Your favorite book
Day 12 - Someone you didn't want to let go, but drifted
Day 13 - A picture of someone/something that has had the biggest impact on you
Day 14 - Put your ipod on shuffle, and list the top 10 songs that pop up
Day 15 - A travel story
Day 16 - Someone you'd want to switch lives with for one day
Day 17 - A hobby
Day 18 - Someone/something you could definitely live without
Day 19 - A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 20 - A favorite recipe
Day 21 - A book that changed your view on something
Day 22 - What is something that makes you different from others?
Day 23 - A child that you love
Day 24 - The best thing that you have going for you right now
Day 25 - Something that you bought recently
Day 26 - Something you have to forgive someone else for
Day 27 - A favorite quote
Day 28 - What did you do today
Day 29 - Your dream house
Day 30 - 5 things about you that not many people know

I'm excited to do this. It's always nice to think about the things and the people that have made me who I am, and about the things that I want to do in the future.

No comments: