Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I like to eat eat eat apples and bananas!

I don't know if any of you ever listen to Brian Regan, but he has a joke about spelling banana, and adding too many na's to it... it makes me laugh.

Anyway. I feel a lot has happened in the last few weeks. Grandpa is doing awesome. He was back on the treadmil within 2 weeks of surgery, and he looks great! He showed me the scar on his chest... man alive it's huge. A little scary.

For Valentine's Day, Justin and I went to my parents cabin. We left Friday night, and came back home on Monday. We watched a lot of movies, read, Justin did homework, ate out, and one night Justin made meatloaf! It was a lot of fun. I think even Auggie had fun. I love my dog =)

Saturday afternoon, we had some friends come over and we started planning for our Ghost Towning adventure. I'm really excited. We got a lot planned out, got food figured out, and now it's just up to the people who want to come. Justin is REALLY excited. He's never really been. I have, but the problem is that we went to so many different places that they all kind of blurred together. Either way, I'll remember them now because I'll have my camera!

Grandma's birthday party was Saturday night. Our family got together, including Connie (who is serving a mission with her husband in Bolivia as temple president) and then uncle Steven from Kansas. It was kind of fun to see them all together and hear them laughing and what not. Then, once dinner was over, my grandma sat in a chair right in the front of everyone, and we all asked questions. It was a lot of fun.

We've done a few more meals since I last posted. There was a yucky gumbo, meatloaf (it was a little crumbly, but good), delicious and hard to stuff manicotti, and... I know there was more... I just can't remember. So I'll post again when I get home.

And just a little side note. The heater in the room at the school I work at... yeah, it's broken. I'm fuh-fuh-fuh-fuhreeeeezing.

No comments: