Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bring it on, Christmas!

So this year, I got my tree up a week BEFORE Thanksgiving. I couldn't wait any longer to put up my Christmas Decorations. They're so cute! I'll post pictures later. My husband was wanting to feel the Christmas Spirit a little more this year as well, so what better way to feel the spirit than to have some holiday music on while we look at our tree?!

Anyway, I've been thinking about movies that make me shed a tear or two, and this is what I came up with.

PS I Love You
Charly
Phenomenon
Titanic
Pearl Harbor
Dead Poets Society
Moulin Rouge
Finding Neverland
Bridge to Terabithia
The Lion King
Atonement
The Green Mile
My Girl
Beaches
Marley and Me
Benji the Hunted
Charlie St. Cloud

By all means, these aren't the only ones. There are some that make me cry in fear, but I left those out.

I don't often watch these shows, because I'm not a huge fan of crying, but there are just some days that you need a little swelling of the heart, and leakage of the eye.







1 comment:

Matt Chadwick said...

Haha. I'm glad you put in that second to the last paragraph because I was about to throw out E.T.