Friday, January 13, 2012

Here's to 2012, bringing changes galore!

There are so many possibilities this year. Things are going to be changing, and those changes lead to other changes, and in order for me to start processing the new year, I've decided to start writing them down.

Change #1 - Justin WILL be graduating this year. HOLYBEANS! I am sure there are tons of people that can sympathize with me... School suuuuucks. And I'm not even the one going. This semester is going to be quite the trial. I told Justin the other night that I need a lot of attention, and if I don't get it, it will come out at 11:00 PM right when he's about to fall asleep. Which can definitely wear on a person. Myself included.


Change #2 - With graduation comes moving. We're coming up on year 3 living in my sisters basement. It's definitely been a blessing, but we're ready to move out. Personally, I think they're ready for a theater room as well. So win win! So with that change... where would we move? Out of state? Into a house? A town home? The possibilities are endless!

Change #3 - With moving comes jobs. Jobs also could have the opposite effect, get a job first, then move. We've talked a little about this, and the chances of him getting a job and what not, so I've come to not expect one thing. I have a tendency to think of one thing, and then I want it that instant, and if I don't get it, I may or may not be a little miffed about it. Who knows.

Change #4 - This one is not a definite change. But a family? *This is not an announcement* I'm just saying that anything is possible. 

Sad Change #1 - Auto died. It was such a horrible week for me. I'd been mad about this, and ornery about that, and then on Friday the 6th, I was actually in a good mood. Justin was gone on the Klondike camp with the scouts, and I planned a girls night with my sister. While at work though, I'd made an appointment to take my guinea pig to the vet because he'd stopped eating a couple of days before, and I was getting worried. Well... when I got home, the poor guy was laying on his side, having a seizure. I ran up and got Christy, asking her to hold him while I drove to the vet... but I was shaking so bad we decided to have her drive. I'd already started crying because I just love my pets so much, and he went. I had him wrapped up in a towel, and he was just gone. So we went to my parents, and added to the pet cemetery in the pasture. RIP Auto Bot!


 Hopefully there won't be anymore sad changes this year. My ticker can only take so much.I'm crossing my finger for good news, vacations, and happiness!


2 comments:

Kateka said...

RIP Auto. Poor little piggie. I am excited to see what 2012 brings you, and to follow along with all the excitement. :) This time next year, there will be a post of something like, "Last year I had no idea what awesome things would have happened in 2012".

Anonymous said...

Which is EXACTLY what I'm hoping for :)