Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tracemus Day

I turned 26 this weekend. 26! I am officially on the downward slope of my 20's. Wow. Luckily, age doesn't bother me because I will probably always act like I'm 12. No big deal.

Friday night we had my party with my parents. It was nice, even though my grandma and grandpa Greenwall didn't know why we were gathered together. :(
Note: I gave Justin the COOLEST Tracemus Eve present. A chillow! It's a pillow that's always cold. Haha coolest present... get it?!
Saturday Justin and I went shopping and ate and watched Moneyball. He
Sunday we had dinner at the Larson's, then had cake and ice cream for me.

But the fun doesn't end there!

With my birthday money I bought:

Mission Impossible : 1, 2 and 3
Live Free or Die Hard (the funniest in the series)
RED (if you haven't seen this, I highly recommend it)
A new hair-do which I've been told is hinting spring/summer
Pens
A Skirt
Stuff for my hair

And I think that's all....

I feel this was a very successful birthday thus far.




2 comments:

Micah and Amanda said...

Sounds like a fun day! I love Birthdays... the one day it's ALL about YOU!!

Kateka said...

I guess I don't have to ask you what you did for your birthday anymore. :) Kidding. Glad it was a most successful birthday!