Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sad Day

So you may or may not have noticed that something changed recently. I deleted my email, but had some complications. When I went to check my blog, I couldn't log on. So I had Justin add me, and suddenly: pictures are all gone!
At least the posts are still there... I'll have to go back and edit them to add the pictures, because if I ever print this business out, it'll be LAME if there aren't any pictures.

Anyway. Nothing too new is going on. At least nothing that I can openly talk about, yet. I will be singing from the rooftops as soon as I'm given the green light. I've been sooo excited, but I was sworn to secrecy, so I guess that's the best I can do.


8 comments:

Carrie and Jesse said...

You can't leave a post like that. Keeping everyone in suspense! Sorry about your pictures. I'd be pretty upset. I miss you girl. Hope you're doing well.

SHAY said...

Hmmm... Interesting very very interesting............. :D I wonder if it has to do with anything we talked about at the Christmas party?! Sorry about your pictures that really sucks! It's so sad seeing a Caution sign instead of your beautiful face!

Micah and Amanda said...

Man, that is upsetting. I hate when things like that happen. Also, I am very curious as to what you are refering to about the secrecy .....

Nicole said...

that bites! I'd be mad, too...... I'm the worst at being excited over a secret but not being able to tell. I can't ever seem to help myself!!! haha.

Unknown said...

Rude! You can probably text it to me though right? :)

Unknown said...

Rude! You can probably text it to me though right? :)

Unknown said...

Rude! You can probably text it to me though right? :)

Krissi said...

When are you due????