Friday, February 24, 2012

Stupid People

I am continually amazed at humanity. In all different ways. Like these ladies. Really?! And then you have this lady, and don't even get me started on this guy. But then you also have people that do good things. Like these guys, and places that do fun things like this.

But I'm not talking about those people.

I'm talking about the guy I just talked to on the phone. The one that insulted me, belittled me, and treated me like I was crap. To you sir, I dedicate this post.

In my opinion, you are one of the worst people out there. Along with killers, rapers, and molesters. Why? Because you're a self-entitled prick who feels the need to belittle everyone around you in order to feel better about yourself. Not only do you belittle them, but you insult them to 'knock them down a few more pegs' even though in your mind, no one is even close to where you stand on the ladder of life.

I once encountered someone like you at my first job. In a flower store. That was the first and last time I ever cried at my job. He was a winner too. Yelling at a 16 year old girl because he didn't order in time. Cool!

While you're sitting on your yacht in Singapore (which I do know where that is, thanks for asking) I hope that you're thinking about all the lovely things that you have. Like houses all over the world. Which are all so large, and all filled with neat things. I'm sure you have more money than I could ever dream of making in a lifetime.

But I feel like the key difference between us is this : I am happy. I live in a basement apartment, I make barely enough to get us by each month, I'm putting my husband through school, I eat a lot of Ramen noodles, I work a full time job that isn't always sunshine and rainbows, and I don't get everything I want. But. I. Am. Happy. I don't put myself above anyone else, and I would NEVER treat someone the way you just treated me.

So my good sir, I hope you're happy with your life and the choices that you've made, and the manner in which you choose to act. Because frankly, I'm embarrassed for you.


3 comments:

Kateka said...

Here, here (or is it hear, hear?)! But Tracee, you totally missed the point in his phone conversation. He owned a YACHT. That means he gets to talk to whoever he wants.


Please. I hate that guy. What a dirtbag.

Krissi said...

You tell em!

Nicole said...

Oh man, I hear you!!! I don't get what people are thinking half of the time.....