Monday, February 6, 2012

My bad

So my last post was a little on the cryptic side, but no. I'm not pregnant. :(

We're actually moving! I was sooo excited because although I do love my sister and her family very much, I think it will be good for us to get into 'our own place' even though it's still an apartment. We'll hopefully be in a ward that has people in our same phase of life. Maybe we'll even make some friends... who knows. The possibilities are endless!

Again, sorry about the fake out :)



3 comments:

Ashlee said...

#1. Boo
#2. That will be SO fun for you guys to get your own place! It will be a whole new adventure, and will make everything new again!
CONGRATS!!

Kateka said...

HA! You little trickster!

Unknown said...

YAY!!! I'm excited for your move....but was hoping it was another announcement :)