Friday, May 25, 2012

Sharing our news

I made this book for my parents for Easter. Just with pictures of all the grandkids, I think it turned out quite cute. The grandkids are all holding the number that they are in our family.













Because HOORAY! We're having a baby! 

My parents were SO cute when they were looking at the pictures. Talking about how cute they all are, and then they got to my picture, and they thought I just wanted to include myself, but then my dad gasped and asked "Are you having a baby!?" Which made my mom gasp and ask the same thing, and when I said yes, my mom just started to cry and cry. I hugged her, and she said "My baby is having a baby!" I turned and looked at my dad, and HE had a tear rolling down his face. Needless to say, I cried. But they're very excited for me! And we're excited ourselves!

7 comments:

Adam and Nicole said...

That is such a super cute way to tell them.

Kateka said...

Seriously, Tracee! I am choking back the tears I have of happiness for you. I am so happy that baby is on its way - there's no stopping at this point, and thank heavens! I am so excited to see you pop, and to buy the little tot an outfit, and eventually meet the little bugger! YAY! CONGRATULATIONS! YAY! YAY! YAY!

Janiel said...

So cute Tracee!! Congrats. When are your due? How far along? Details please!! Love ya.

Unknown said...

So dang darling Tracee, and so ridiculously excited for you guys!

HUGHES FAMILY said...

We're excited too! You guys will be great parents...can't wait to find out if it's a girl or a boy!

Unknown said...

So cute and we're so excited for you guys! Reminds me of when we were telling my parents about #2 and we showed them the ultra sound on skype and my dad thought it was a picture of my lungs and something was wrong....haha!! Hope the pregnancy is going well and you're feeling good! Keep us posted :)

Carrie and Jesse said...

Cute idea. I cant wait to see a miniature tracee. So cute. Hope your feeling well. Ill calll you soon