Friday, June 8, 2012

Oh how I love thee

So, since we found out that we were pregnant, Justin has been the biggest help ever. He's done the dishes since I was 6 weeks (since then they've made me gag) but he's been a trooper about it, and I wanted to write down how much I appreciate everything that he's done.

He's been SO understanding about my feelings, and how easily I get sick. He's more than happy to take me to Ihop to eat the amazing red velvet pancakes, and he's fine driving around until I figure out what sounds good. He's been so understanding of my messiness lately, and my lack of energy (or caring) to clean things up.

I'm pretty sure we were meant to be together.

Other things that are super awesome about my husband (to name a few)
 - he can fix our cars. It's really nice not having to pay an arm and a leg for someone else to fix our car. He's so handy and willing to do it. That definitely counts for something.
 - he's pretty freaking smart. Some of the stuff that he tells me about (usually dealing with work or computers) all I can do is smile and nod, because I have no idea what he's talking about. But he does, and he loves it. I am so glad that he's going to school for something that he loves, and hope he will be able to find a job that he loves just as much (fingers crossed).
 - he makes me laugh on a daily basis. To me, this is one of the most important things in a relationship. If you can't have fun, what can you have?
 - he's got his priorities set straight. So sometimes when I'm like, "Hey! Let's go do this!" He'll be all grown up and tell me we don't have the money or what not... which after I think about it, I appreciate. Even if it does take a few days to think about. Haha

Those are just the things that have been coming up within the last couple of weeks. He's so amazing, and I love him.


2 comments:

kollers said...

you guys really are meant for eachother... such a cute couple! Congrats again on the little one!

Micah and Amanda said...

I'm happy for you Tracee! It's so great to have an awesome husband to care for you, especially your first pregnancy with the crazy roller-coaster ride that it is!