Monday, December 31, 2012

Carrie, this is for you :)

So Carrie, I promised pictures. I finally figured out how to get them on the computer, so here you go!

BTW, Thanks Justin for helping me figure that out :)


This is the day Keith Axel Larson was born
Dec. 5th, 2012
7 lbs. 4 oz,
19 inches

Dad and his new little bud

On the way home for the first time!

 40 Weeks :)

I love his sleep smiles! 

Haha! This is such a sad picture, but it's just so cute.

He loves his naps by the fire, just like mom!

Christmas Eve, he was quite the gentleman.

Just an example of how he's taken over my life thus far.

He gets the cutest bed head. 

And he always sleeps with his mouth open wide.

Short story-
So I sent this picture out to my family saying "How cute is this little boy?" And suddenly I get a response from my brother saying "I don't know, I'm pretty cute too." He laughed and laughed and laughed... he thought it was so funny. Which it was :)

Baby Keek loves his bath time. Just not getting out of the bath.

I can't believe he's going to be a month old this week. Time sure does fly. The nights don't.... but that's okay. I love getting up to take care of my little boy. He's such a blessing in our lives! This has been such an amazing year. Seriously.... we've had so many good things happen to us! Earlier this year, I wrote this post. I talked about the changes that we'd be going through...

First: Justin graduated school! That was such a huge event for us. After years of paying for school, spending nights alone while he's in class, waiting patiently while he does homework... or impatiently (depends on who you talk to) it finally paid off! Yay! No more school! (until masters degree time. sigh)

Second: Moving. We moved from my sister's house, to an apartment, then back to my sister's, and then BAM! OUR OWN HOME! We moved in Thanksgiving weekend, and it's been amazing ever since!

Third: Justin got a job, which he loves. He's challenged at his job on a regular basis, and they're SO good to him. He's already received a raise, and he gets bonuses for being on call... it's been such a blessing for our family.... which brings me on to the fourth topic...

Fourth: FAMILY! We snuck our little guy in just in time for 2012 to wrap up. He's about to be 4 weeks old, and it feels like he's been with us forever. There are other times where it feels like it was yesterday.... then other times when it seems like he's been here forever. It's definitely a good thing. We've never been happier :)


3 comments:

Ashlee said...


That is all.

Nicole said...

yay!! I was hoping pictures would come soon :) He's a doll! I'm so glad things are going well for you right now!

Unknown said...

LOVE!!!!!!