Saturday, January 12, 2013

My baby


How cute is this little guy?! When I wake up, and he smiles at me like this, I almost forget that I didn't go to sleep until 1, and then woke up at 4, and again at 6...


Babies are really the only ones that are cute when they're yawning. When adults do it, you're like, "Um, could you please cover your mouth? Thanks."


I love watching Justin with him. Even though Justin doesn't know what to say to him, it's still cute. Justin is really excited for the day when Baby Keek follows him around and helps him with 'projects' around the house. 

Man oh man. I love being a mom! 

2 comments:

Nicole said...

haha! I love it. Tracee, he's a doll!!! Congrats again and again!

Whitney said...

It just gets better as they grow up. Even on days that they do nothing but yell and whine and you are counting down the seconds until bedtime and then bedtime comes and they tell you, "Goodnight Mommy. Love you." and you forget all about what that day was like...