Monday, January 14, 2013

Feeling Really Lucky

I'm writing this on my phone, so don't judge spelling/grammar/punctuation.
Today is my 27th birthday. So crazy to me! I've never been so happy, or felt so right in all of my life. I know that I've made stupid choices in this life game before, but I feel that they have all led me to where I am now.
Married to an amazing man who loves me for who I am, weirdness and all. He provides for us, and keeps our feet on the ground.
We now have a perfect little boy that I love with all of my heart, who smiled at me today because he loves his momma!
I have a needy little puppy who has horrid breath, but I love him still.
My family is unlike any other; loud, weird, hilarious (if we're any judge), and we use "little shit" as a term of endearment. I love them, and admire them all. I definitely wouldn't be who I am now without them in my life.
I have a home that protects my little family, keeps us warm and safe.
It's safe to say that sitting here listening to my two boys snore...
I. Am. Happy.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I totes love your new bangs. And totes love to use the word totes - like I'm cool or something.