Friday, February 1, 2013

Quiet Friday Night

Lately our Friday nights have consisted of pizza, a movie or TV show on Netflix, our little boy, and each other. Honestly, it's been a lot of fun. Who knows how much longer we'll have times like these? Before we get busy with other kids, or with activities, or really anything... so we choose to just relax and take it all in.

My baby is almost two months... WHAT? How does this happen? Then again... how am I 27? I keep forgetting how old I am. I still feel like I'm 23. As if that's young...

So I've been trying something new as of late, in regards to birth control. I haven't used birth control in about 2 years... so when my doctor asked me, he mentioned the patch and I thought "Hey why not? I can remember once a week!" So I went and picked them up. Put one on this last Sunday... I hate it! It's so itchy and it's gotten stuck to my underclothes... so back on to the pill I go. I'm a creature of habit. I'm not sure why I try new things :(

No comments: