Saturday, February 9, 2013

Two Months

Well, time has done it again! Slipping right through my fingers like it's no big deal. Well time, IT IS! My baby is already two months old. I'm not sure how it happens so fast. And how he changes so much without me noticing.

-As I am typing this, he's sleeping in the bassinet next to me, and he just laughed in his sleep. Full on laugh. We haven't even been able to get him to do that yet! Ahh, what is he dreaming??-

So with two months came the check up, and the shots. I was so nervous. I was worried that he'd cry and then I'd cry because he was, and that he'd cry the whole way home, and I'd be a huge mess because I felt so bad... so I made Justin go with me. I needed the moral support since Keith had never really cried out of pain before, I wasn't sure what to expect. Really I didn't have to worry, because he was a champ. When the first shot went in, it took him a moment to register that it had hurt really bad, and then his whole head turned red, and he started crying. But by the time he started crying, the shots were done, and we picked him up. After a few more sniffles, he was fine! That definitely made it easier on me. I didn't feel so bad, even though the shots are for a good reason.

I'd post his stats, but I can't remember them, and they're on a paper downstairs. And I'm too lazy to go down there and get them. So next time.

Along with the stats, I'll post a picture of my cutie. And the cute craft I made. I got a small canvas, and the letters L and E in wood. So, on the canvas I glued the L, then did Keith's hand print (which is supposed to be the O) and then did his two feet for the V, and then glued on the E. So it spells out love using his hand and feet. It's so cute! I'm planning on doing it with all of my kids, using different colors. Hopefully I don't forget. Haha

2 comments:

Kateka said...

The only way this could have been a better post is if you posted those pics!! Pics, pics, pics! I can't wait to see your craft too, sounds absolutely darling.

Whitney said...

I remember that first check-up. She cried and cried and I was strong at the doctor's office... but when she was still whimpering a few hours later, I started crying with her.
Being a mom is fun.