Thursday, February 28, 2013

Meal Planning - This just happened.

So while watching my current obsession, Pitch Perfect (sing to me, Jesse!), I made 6 weeks worth of meal plans! No joke. I printed a template out from here and got going. I got on pinterest and just went crazy.

It took me 1.5 Pitch Perfect views to complete this.Aca-believe it.

I'm so excited for this, we tend to hit these horrible ruts where we'll eat chicken and rice, ramen, cereal... Pizza. It's bad. The reason this was all even brought on was because we ordered pizza, and then my body rejected it with a vengeance. So no thank you, I'm off pizza for a while.

I'll be blogging about the meals later, seeing how I just wrote them all down tonight. I'll link the recipes and what not, in the occasion they sound good to whomever reads this. I'll also be adding them to my pinterest board "Pinned it, tried it, and..." Which is here.

I also noticed I have a specific taste. Cheese. Potatoes. Chicken. Broccoli. There are other things, but that's the majority. I'm kind of a picky eater... and Justin isn't a fan of lettuce wraps, or "girl food". So there's that.

It's late though, so I'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Bahahahaha - acabelieve it.