Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Daily Journal

So Justin and I have a journal where we write one thing every day. It doesn't have to be profound or anything, in fact a lot of mine say "Hung out at home, nothing special" especially when Justin was in school.

I'm saying this because I've been looking at the entries from last year (we just started it last year) but it's amazing to see how much has changed in the last year. A year ago, Justin had his first interview with his current job. A little over a year ago, I found out I was pregnant. We also had just moved in to an apartment.

Now we have an almost 6 month old. We have our own house. Justin is graduated, and working at a job he loves. Our dog now lives with us. :)

It just made me think about how so many times we have points where we think "Is this never going to end?" or something along those lines. Well it ends, and quickly. Things change so fast in our lives, it's a good idea to sit and enjoy it.

On Sunday, Justin and I spoke in sacrament (dun dun dunnnn) which actually wasn't that bad. We spoke on prayer, and it really made me think about that quote about how God answers prayers with "Yes" "Not yet" and "I have something better in mind"which I think is completely true. I know that he listens to us. I know that he answers us. We just have to be listening, and paying attention. He only wants what is best for us, and he doesn't give us a trial that we cannot overcome.

That's my two cents at least :)

No comments: