Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Picture Post






Finally cut my hair, and it was long enough to donate!


Our outfits for pictures. I was SO excited when I found Keith's shirt. It was exactly what I wanted.


I wish Auggie would really stay in here for nap time... then he'd be out of the way!




We went to my parent's house to watch Wreck It Ralph (awesome movie) and it got really quiet upstairs... She'd gotten into the baby powder. 


He tries to roll over everywhere, and always ends up napping in weird positions. 


My mom was singing to him, and he kept trying to lick her face :)


My baby is 5 months old!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

YAY for picture update!!! Love your hair, so cute. great pictures of your little guy too!

Whitney said...

WHAT??? FAMILY PICTURES???

Love your hair, BTW

Ashlee said...

Umm I LOVE all these photos, so please post more for my viewing pleasure.
Also, you are just too cute! Now I know where your little guy gets it from! (As if there was ever a question)
Kthanksbye!