Friday, September 19, 2014

Oh, hey there!

So it's only been like almost a year since I last posted. And man things are changing. Let's see...

Keith is walking, running, biting, making animal noises, climbing, definitely not saying mom, torturing the dog, and as fun and cute as ever. For the most part.

I'm currently 21 weeks pregnant. We have another little boy on the way! While I'm very excited, I'm also slightly terrified. The thought of two little boys vs. me on a daily basis... ahhh. I'm hoping that baby will hear how loud and crazy Keith is and will come out and be like "Mom, I heard what he puts you through, so I'm going to go ahead and give you a break."

Yeah, right.

Now that I think about it and write it all down, there really isn't that much going on. Huh. I've mostly been busy with my calling as Relief Society Secretary (who knew they were so buys!) and then family stuff. Just normal stuff.

But I am going to start blogging again.

Famous last words?