Thursday, June 3, 2010

Oh man... I suck at this haha


I promise, I'm going to get better. I am going to add some more pictures, and I'm going to give a great update! I guess we should go back a few weeks, or a couple of months...

More photos from the four-wheel drive trip - Lindsey this is for you =)


This is just one of the many stupid competitions my brothers do. It was really funny though...

Because my dad got Adam!


Then Jack didn't react quite the way I was expecting when I said, "I see London, I see France..."


And just like usual, Jess took it to the next level.


This is Gemini Bridges. There was a memorial for a kid that had fallen, and died. It was a little upsetting for my nephew.


Me and my girls =) They're getting SO BIG. Give it a few months, and Ciera will pass me. Then it's just a matter of time for the other two. Sigh.


Another one of the cool places. I forget the name... Balancing Rock or something like that. haha

This was just along the road we were on, and we stopped to play. Pictures can't show JUST how high up it was. It was almost sickening.


This made us all nervous... and sick.


This is a park in Moab, and it's amazing! It's just full of musical instruments! Honestly, it was the coolest thing that I'd pretty much ever seen.



But like I said... that was over a month ago. Since then, we've done a lot more. We went to St. George with Justin's family for Brett's graduation. GO BRETT! We saw Brian Regan, went to Zion's, spent some time swimming, went to Mongolian ,>







Then, the next weekend was San Rafael Swell. What a weekend. We got there roughly 5:00 pm, and it was wiiiiindy. The wind would come and go, but mostly came. We hiked a little around the camp, and looked at the pictographs (whatever they are) that we'd missed on the drive in, which honestly I have no idea how we missed them. But it was fun. We got the tents set up, matress set up, and then went and sat by the fire. Well, come bedtime, we get in our tent, and there's sand all over everything. We tried to tough it out for a little while, but I thought Justin was going to scream. So needless to say we ended up in our Jeep at about midnight, as did everyone else aside from Johnny and Kelly, but they have a $600 tent... it's a little better. Saturday we hiked some more, went down to the river and the bridge was covered with someone's ranting about how much N'SYNC sucked. I mean, it was ALL OVER the bridge... it kind of made me wonder.... anyway. After we were done there, we went to my parent's cabin in Fairview. Matresses, showers, and NO WIND. It was really nice. It was a fun weekend, just that dang wind!








All in all, it's been a good couple of months. I quit my night job which has allowed me to spend a LOT of time with my husband, which I really needed. Now my job at the elementary is almost over, and babysitting begins. I'm excited, but nervous. Just because of the unknown...

Our one year anniversary is coming up. How weird is that? Time flew by. It hasn't always been easy, but I'm finding that I love my husband more and more everyday.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love, LOve, LOVE the picture of Jack and his underyou know whats :) Freaking miss talking to you