Monday, June 28, 2010

One year down, eternity to go.

So on the 16th, we celebrated our one year anniversary! Justin did really good. We decided that we're going to take turns with planning, and this year was Justin's turn. He left for 'work' wednesday morning before I'd gotten up (really he just went to his parents to do some homework), and then I left for work at 9. When I got home at 12, there were flowers on the stairs along with a card, and some passes to Lagoon! Since we went to Disneyland and Six Flags on our honeymoon, it was his recreation, Utah style. But because the weather wasn't the best, we decided to wait and go later. We went to lunch together, and spent the rest of the day with each other. It was awesome. I can't believe that it's been a year already. Time has flown by! We've definitely fought, and we've definitely had some really funny moments, but every day I learn more about him, and I continue to love him more each day! Even though it may not seem like it =)

Other than our anniversary... nothing too awesome has happened. Haha SO I will update when something else awesome happens.

No comments: