Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I have the best job ever

So, I work in the special education department as an instructor at an elementary, and I work with one little guy each day, all day. He is 8 years old, and he is a hoot. I'm just going to refer to him as my little guy, for privacy purposes. Anyway, let the stories begin!

wis = with
I was asking my little guy if he knew what the date was. He got a surprised look on his face and said, "You're going on a date wis your boyfriend?" I laughed, and said, "No, do you know what the date was today" to which I got an "Oh, you wanna go on a date wis me?" *eyebrow lift* Honestly. This kid is such a ladies man, it's hilarious.

I work with my little guy until almost the end of school on some days, and on one particular day I stood up to leave, and the little guy grabbed my hand, held it with both of his, and said, "You stay wis me?" *again, with the eyebrow lift*

There is every once in a while that my little guy will get stuck on one thing, and it's really hard to get him to move on. On this particular day, he was being a robot. He kept talking like a robot, moving like a robot, and not listening like a robot. So amongst all the robot dance moves and the voices, he turns to me and says,
"I am a robot.
You can't boss me.
I can run fast,
But you can't find me."
That's just how he is. He sings everything, and he is so silly, but it's just because wants to have fun all of the time. ALL OF THE TIME.

Way back when he was in kindergarten, which now he's in 2nd, I was doing some one-on-one with him, and he was distracted by the things on the table. To get him to focus a little more, I made him stand up and face me, and the first thing he does is yell, "BOOBS!" And grab on to both my lovelies. Oh man. Just ANOTHER one of those things.

Oh well, he makes me laugh.

1 comment:

Kateka said...

Your blog is the best. Your LITTLE GUY is so funny!! I can't believe he's groped you!! Ha, ha, ha, ha. Hilarious.

PS. Your "he loved it so he put a on ring on it" is amazing.