Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh how I love .... everything. -Enter Sarcasm-

Happy Monday!

This morning was started off with a sick husband, who remained in bed whilst I got ready all alone. Definitely had a late start, but that's normal. I drive my niece and nephew to school, and they were running late as well, so they took their instant-breakfasts in the car. We were all getting buckled when my nephew yelled, "Mom!" And I looked over, and he had his breakfast all over his pants. No bueno. So my sister starts cleaning it up, and my nephew ran back inside to change his pants. Needless to say, we left at about 8:25, and school starts at 8:30.

So, we get to school, roughly 7 minutes late, and I tell the kids to go straight to class, which they did. Well, working with my Little Guy at school, he said that he had to go to the bathroom, which he says all the time. So I let him go. I decided to make sure that he got there okay, and wasn't playing (which we struggle with). When I got up to the bathroom, I come upon him peeking into the girl's bathroom. Wellllll that wasn't acceptable. So my Little Guy lost his recess. Sad for him.

THEN. The Department Head isn't here, she's out of town, and the #2 in our department left sick. That's always a little stressful.

AND The maintenance guy was out this morning putting down rock salt, and he fell, cracked his head on the asphalt and had to be taken to the hospital, so he's going to be out all week. Having him gone makes the lunchroom a wee bit more stressful. We have to shift the jobs around, and what not.... super fun.

So thank you Monday, for bringing in the week SO NICELY.

3 comments:

Kateka said...

Yikes. My Monday is definitely not as bad as yours but the only thing getting me through today is knowing that it's a short week. AAAAH. Thank heavens.

Matt Chadwick said...

Hahaha! Sounds like an awesome job!

Rachel said...

My oh my! I'm sorry about your crummy day.