Thursday, November 4, 2010

Good News and Bad News...

We'll start with the good.


Halloween was fun. It wasn't a typical year, though. When my family went to the witches at Gardner Village, it was just Christy and her kids, Lori and Jack, my mom, and then me. It was still fun, we just missed everyone else. It was also a different year because ... drumroll ... Justin and I dressed up! WHOA! We actually went out to a party, instead of sitting home and watching Ghost Hunters, which by all means is a sacrifice.

Here are some witch shots... BTW, it snowed whilst we were there. Yeah, snow.






And then here are some Halloween ones!


This is Jess, Justin, and Braden


Even Auggie dressed up, though he wasn't too happy about it.

Kerry and Sarah, haha best costume ever Sarah!

The donut game


It was a fun party, so thanks Scott and Mel!





Okay, so now for the bad news.


Something is wrong with my dog. Auggie has been limping around, and he's shaking, and won't eat or drink... it's really upsetting me. Jake and Spike (my old dogs) both were put to sleep because of things with their spines... and I worry he has the same thing. His back legs have no control it seems. He trips, and stumbles, and my parents have tried to prepare me for the worst... We're taking him to the vet tomorrow. So... I'm going to put some happy pictures up, and think positive thoughts, and hope and pray for the best.

He loves me, and sleeps next to me

He has the longest tongue ever...

Haha he's just putting up with me here

And he's sitting.

And then he's wrapped up in my blankie.

Sigh.

PLEASE be okay.

3 comments:

Bryce and Breanna said...

I hope your dog is ok! He's so cute.

Carrie and Jesse said...

How did you do a modest Egyptian costume. I've wanted to do that forever. You creative girly you! I'm sorry about your puppy :(

Anonymous said...

Breanna - So the vet said that it's something with his spine :( it's almost like he's going paralyzed slowly, unless we can get some inflammation down. So we're giving him pills. It's really sad.

Carrie - WELL! I had a brown Shade shirt on, and then I was going to wear brown leggings, but it was too cold, so I just wore jeans. But then I got an off-white sheet and draped it over my shoulder, and got some gold accessories at Wal Mart. It was easy really =)