Sunday, March 3, 2013

Meal #2

Cafe Rio.

Haha like I said, there are only 4 days worth of meal planning per week, because she takes into account going out to eat, and also eating leftovers. So Friday night, I finally got out of the house, and went to my sister's to hang out. We got Cafe Rio, watching some of Pitch Perfect, and then the new Duck Dynasty's. Awesome night.

Saturday was kind of lost to us. Justin had to run some things up to Clearfield, and I was stuck at my parent's house. Not that that's a bad thing, my dad and I watched Overboard, Just Like Heaven, and then Return To Me. All really good movies. But by the time Justin got back, and then we finally got home, it was roughly 6 ish. I was not feeling dinner. So we just skipped it. That happens ONLY once in a blue moon.

But all in all, it was a fun weekend. I've already prepared a dinner for tonight, but it's not for us. It's for my parents. My mom has been gone all weekend, and I figured instead of her getting home and trying to figure out what to make, I could try something out, and just let them have it. Then we'll stop by and get the leftovers. So in a round about way we'll get some of it. But ... we'll see.

No comments: