Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The REAL Meal #2 and Meal #3 UPDATED

Meal #2 ended up not even being for us. My mom was out of town, and was coming home on Sunday, so I figured I'd take them dinner, since I know that I hate cooking right when I get home. So I thought I'd spare my mom the worry.

I made Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole. Recipe found here.

It wasn't bad. Not my favorite, because it does require something extra on it, like ketchup, or ranch, but only because it is so salty. I didn't even add any salt. But it was fast and easy. I'll still make it again, because Justin loved it.

Meal #3 is Parmesan Chicken Bake. Recipe found here.

It's actually in the oven right the second, and I don't know what to think of it... mine looks nothing like the picture :(

Not that they ever do.

But when it's as far off as mine is right now, I get a little worried. I'll update once we've eaten, and let you know.

Um, mine was way off. It looked like a big white mess. But it tasted okay. I think the next time I'll add breadcrumbs, or crackers to the top. It just needed a little something extra. And I think that since my chicken breasts were still kind of frozen, that was a problem... so I'll be changing a few things next time. That's for sure.

No comments: