Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 5

What have I learned in the past month.

Well, I've learned that I need to let things go. Being pissed off about them isn't a solution. I can either be proactive and try to figure out a solution that is realistic, or I can forget about it. Which I think is the easiest thing, because it's usually just me that feels that there is a problem. It'll make my life a lot nicer for myself and Justin if I just drop it. =)

I've learned that change is good. It's not always expected, but it's sometimes necessary.

I've started cooking. I signed up for e-mealz, and I'll tell you what, I've never cooked so much in all of my life. I am the youngest in my family, so there were a lot of nights that my parents and I would eat cereal for dinner, or mush for dinner... it was simple. Justin on the other hand is pure man. He wants meat. So, THAT'S been an adjustment. We've been following this plan, and it's been SO nice. It plans out the meals for the week, there is a grocery list to follow, which then helps us save money.

I've learned more things, it's just hard to sit down and write it all. Especially because I'm sure there are things I have learned, but just haven't recognized it.

No comments: