Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Giving up on life?

Have I ever thought about giving up on life? No. Not really. I've jokingly said "I hope that I die, then you'll feel like the biggest assface ever." Which probably isn't really that funny, but I was making a point at the time. I've thought about others, and why they would take their lives. Because honestly, it's not a solution in the least. There was a boy on our street that hung himself, and his dad found him. His uncle tried to lift him up. His sister saw him. Those are three people that will be haunted all their lives. The girl that broke up with him the night before he took his life... she'll have to carry that around with her forever.

Now on the other hand, I've thought about taking other people's lives. Hahahahahahaha in fact... I was chatting with my best friend at work, and this was before we were really friends, but one of the first things we talked about was how I wished I could hurt people with my mind. But I feel like that's what 1-800-Contacts does to people. I wanted to kill people through the phone on a daily basis. But don't worry, I've mostly passed that phase of my life.

No comments: