Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A funny (but true) story

So, I need to give a little background for this story.

I love scary movies. I watch them all the time, and therefore I have a somewhat demented thought process. I think scary things, all that. I don't really get scared... I just think the 'what if' kind of things.

My shower is shaped like a rectangle.... here is the layout.

My shower door is frosted, so you can't necessarily see through it, but you can see color, and a blurry shape... etc.

OKAY.

So, my niece was texting me saying that she had something to show me, and she was SO excited about it. She was asking when I'd be home, if I'd left yet, etc. So I told her I'd be home around 10 pm, and she was fine with that. She'd just wait until I was home to show me.

Well, Justin and I left his parents house, and got home around 10. I yelled for Ciera when I walked in the door, but Adam (my brother in law) said that she was in the shower. I said to have her come down and show me when she got out of the shower, and we'd leave the doors open. So we left the door at the top of our stairs open, and the door into our place open. The dog followed us down so we played with him a little, but then I had to go to the bathroom, so I walked in, and turned the light on.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a guy standing in my shower. I screamed louder than I have ever screamed in all of my life. As the scream was coming out of my mouth and giving Justin a heart attack, my thoughts start processing WHAT I'm seeing.

Thought #1- The guy isn't moving.

Thought #2- He looks an awful lot like Justin Beiber.

Thought #3- Oh my land, Ciera must have gotten a life-size cutout of Justin Beiber, and it's in my shower.

Well. That's exactly what happened. Ciera babysat that night for her aunt, and that was how they paid her.

I'm pretty sure that shenanigan took 17 years off my life.

1 comment:

Kateka said...

Oh my gosh! That is so freaky! You have to post pictures of the life size bieber!