Monday, September 19, 2011

Family Reunion, here we come!

So this weekend the Peterson family is having it's first reunion in.... years. Aside from the Christmas parties of course. Anyway.

We're getting together this Saturday at my mom's house. To give you an idea of how ginormous our family is... I have 4 older brothers/sisters. So, there are 5 kids total. We EACH have to bring 4 dozen cookies. Let's see. That means there will be 20 dozen. Which equals 240. That's a lot of cookies. There are probably around 100 people in my family from my grandparents down. And it just keeps growing. It's going to be a par-tay.

So I was thinking of doing pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, and I can hardly wait. I'm thinking that I'll just make an extra dozen for myself.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds awesome! I have a big family too and I love when everyone gets together.
P.S. That is A LOT of cookies!!

Kateka said...

Ah, pumpkin chocolate chip... I am salvating at my desk. Seriously.