Friday, September 16, 2011

One of those things

The other day, I was so insanely ADD, that I couldn't finish anything. Which is why I'm posting this now, and not when I actually started it.

I had one thought after the other, and man alive, I couldn't organize a single one of them. At first it started with me sitting down to write a blog, and then thinking, "I really should eat a shake while I write this." So, I get up, make my shake, and then what do I do?

Go watch The Office.

20 minutes later, I put my cup in the sink, and sit down to write... yet again. But I hear a noise upstairs, and I had to talk to my sister, so I run up. I sit and talk for a minute, then head back downstairs.

I stand there for a minute trying to think of what I was going to do (which is blog) and decide I need some laundry done. Which is much more productive. So, I start a load, and sit back down to watch another episode of The Office. Speaking of The Office, I love Netflix. Best idea ever!

The moral of this story is that I had mental ADD for a night, which caused a delay on me sharing my super-exciting story with all of you!

The end.

4 comments:

Adam and Nicole said...

Did I miss the super exciting story?

Anonymous said...

No no... that was it.

Adam and Nicole said...

haha... gotcha. I thought you might have gone ADD again and didn't mention it, but I get it now. ps when are we all going to hang out again?

Kateka said...

Good post, I feel the exact same way all the time. I am always running from room to room forgetting why I walked in there in the first place but then get distracted by something in current room, but 20 minutes later remember what I wanted to do originally but then get distracted by something else. And don't even get me started on facebook! That things is a walking distraction... I go on to look at one person, but then remember I wanted to check out so and so as well... and what was my point with this comment? Oh. I agree with you. On all parts. Which hopefully I covered pretty well.