Tuesday, January 11, 2011

And so the healthiness begins.

Last night was the opening ceremony for our e-mealz plan. I was actually tutoring at the time, so Justin made the dinner. Come to find out, the meal we had originally planned for Monday needed to be prepped the night before. So, we did our Tuesday dinner on Monday, no big deal. The dinner consisted of a salad, we were supposed to have oranges, but didn't, and the main course was a pizza roll. We bought a Pillsbury pizza crust that came in the scary can that you twist open, and we had turkey peperoni's, mozzarella cheese, and then some spices. Like I said, I didn't make it, so I can't remember the specifics. But you spread egg whites on the dough, then add everything, then roll it up, and spread egg whites on the top as well. It was a little spicy, but it was delicious!

Meal #1 - Success.

Tonight we're going to have Wednesday's dinner because, alas, we didn't have time to prep last night for Monday's original dinner. The dinner consists of apple french toast of some sort. It isn't the normal kind because you cut the bread into little squares, and cover it with cinnamon and sugar, and then you let that sit overnight, and then bake it in the oven. Something of that sort. I'll update about that when I actually get to that point.

1 comment:

Bryce and Breanna said...

I hate opening those Pillsbury twist tubes also! It always scares me.