Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Dating Divas are GENIUS!

There are so many useful things on their website. Not just about dates, but about being a wife, and making life easier. For yourself, which consequently makes it easier for your loved ones. The post that they had today was about e-mealz.com which is the greatest idea ever. Justin and I once sat down, planned some meals, and what we should eat that week... and it lasted that long too. A week. It was nice having the list and everything already planned... but alas. My time is precious, and I have yet to plan again. So... needless to say, I've already signed up for the e-mealz, and I can hardly wait to use it!

Really, if you want great ideas on pretty much anything, www.thedatingdivas.com are right there!

2 comments:

Kateka said...

Will you keep us all updated on E-Mealz (if you really do end up loving it as much as you're anticipating, if the info is accurate, etc)? I would actually be totally inclined to use it... after of course someone else does and tells me how it goes. :)

Anonymous said...

Of course! I've already received the first meal plan, I just have yet to go shopping and get the food, because we have no ink in our printer. Haha.
But I can tell you some of the meals it consists of... apple baked french toast, pepperoni loaf, russian chicken, salmon & zucchini bake, and then bbq chicken baked potatoes. All the ingredients for those, plus all the side dishes ends up being $42.36 for 2 people. I'm very excited about this, if you cannot tell. =)
I'll let you know about the prices, and the yummy-ness of the meals and what not.