Sunday, June 12, 2011

I guess I'll update.


So, it's been a while. Let me think... what have we done?

Well, we've gone ghost towning on a few occasions, gone to the cabin, camping, met up with friends... things like that. I can't even keep it all straight. There have been a lot of vacations, a lot of changes, and a lot of snow.

It's now summer for me. School has been out a couple of weeks now, and boy, have things changed. Next year, I'm going to be... get this... the P.E. Teacher! Ba-dun-ching! Kathy is going to get the curriculum Chad used last year, and I'm going to have a look at that, and create from there. What are the odds. How weird is that going to be?

--Pictures from Ghost Towning--







--Pictures from Geocaching--









--Pictures from Moab--






--Pictures from seeing Carrie--





--Pictures of our weekend with the Wingates--






For some reason I don't have a good picture of Adam and Nicole, so I'll get a good one on the next trip =)

This Thursday is the 16th. Which means I've been married to Justin for 2 years. WOW. Time flies by whether you like it or not. We've been able to travel around Utah quite a bit. It's been a lot of fun. We've really grown in the time too. Adjusted to having two people, learned to sleep with another person in the bed, things like that. We love to hike and to send time together. Which is why for our anniversary, we're staying in Park City Thursday night, looking around Friday, and then on Saturday, we're going to go look for geodes. Haha. We like it =)

No comments: