Friday, July 29, 2011

don't even worry.

I have pink eye.
What am I five?!? I remember friends getting this when we weren't even old enough to go to school!! Honestly!!
So that means that I get to disinfect my house from top to bottom. Goodie.
Also, the eyedrops leave a DISGUSTING taste in my mouth.
Fhtsycvifystshxhcghkbmvxsusfxhxjvjg

I R PISSED!


Along with pink eye, I went to the dermatologist on Thursday because, lucky me, I have 'flat warts' all over my left leg. So, a couple of weeks ago the doc put an ointment on my hip, which then swelled and scanned and itches like mad. Then when I went back on Thursday, they put the same ointment on all the little devils. I'm having flashbacks of my hives 2.5 years ago. The itch is driving me MAD!

So all in all, best weekend ever!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

haha! Sorry, that's funny.... just because it totally seems like WHAT THE HECK??? I thought after 'puberty' all this crap was supposed to leave you alone. Stupid bodies!!! Hope your weekend gets better :)

Mikell said...

HA HA AH AHAHA HAHAHAHA

Ash and Shane said...

OH man! sorry I cracked a smile at your post, and I shouldn't have because Kortnie has very goopy eyes & now mine are starting to itch a little after reading this. karma go away! I hope you start feeling better soon!