Wednesday, July 20, 2011

YAY!

Grandpa is home. Doing fantastic.

And breathe.

On to other news.
I've been finding out that being the bigger person is LE SUCK. It's amazing how it comes at me from all the different aspects of my life. Like
A- Friends. Time after time... I guess that's just what happens. Grow up, forgive and forget... I guess.
B- Co-Workers. It's funny how you can think that you know something and then the next second, everything you thought you knew is flipped turned upside down. (Thank you fresh prince) So on I go with life, choosing to not say anything.
C- Church. Yes, church. Alas, no one is perfect.

So, I must act my full 25 years, and move on with life. And not be spiteful. Which boy o boy, that's HARD. I'm quite spiteful. Sometimes mean. So, bite my tongue, my nails, my gum, whatever, so as to not say anything that might offend. Hah.

Anyway.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear about your grandpa, that's good! I like reading your blogs, I feel the same way you do, only a lot of the times I probably should think a little bit longer before I actually speak. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Heidi! But thinking before speaking is so overrated. The truth shall set you free, right?