Monday, July 25, 2011

What The Face

So this last weekend (July 24th weekend) Justin and I took my niece and nephew to Fairview. Since we live with them, it wasn't any big deal. They're great kids, so we weren't worried. Madi and Trevon were really respectful and obedient. Justin and I did learn that when you're packing food, and you think you have enough... double it. We definitely ran out of drinks the last day, even though we got 2 boxes of capri suns, and a case of water... oh well. Lesson learned. It was a fun weekend though. We went to the parade and watched some movies on the projector. My mom bought some arrows and got my brother's bows out, and everyone played with them. It was really fun.

But I realized something. I used to take pictures ALL THE TIME. I mean, a lot. I just really like having pictures to remember things with. But for some reason, which I haven't quite worked out yet, I don't take pictures anymore. I don't know if it's because I want a better quality camera, or I am too lazy, or what... but I don't. It kind of makes me sad. Justin claims I still take a lot of pictures... but I had my camera with me this weekend, and I didn't take one picture! What the face?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean, with kids it's like you have to bring EVERYTHING!! And even then there's always something you don't have. Sounds fun though!