Friday, July 15, 2011

Oh grandpa

Just get better. Remember this? Well, last night my grandpa started having heart problems. I'm not positive on all the details, but I do know that he had an ambulance take him to the hospital last night. And he had a pacemaker put in. And his body went into shock. He currently has a breathing tube in, and because they're so uncomfortable, they're sedating him. He should come out of it hopefully tonight, or tomorrow.

It just doesn't make any sense, because my grandpa is so dang healthy! My mom and I were joking just last week that he's almost too healthy. Well, that just goes to show you that it doesn't hurt to have some deliciousness along the way.

Well, on a side note, but related to my grandpa...
For some reason, in my family, we have runny noses. Anything can trigger it. We laugh, it runs. We eat, it runs. Slightly cold out? It runs. Sneeze, run. Look to the left, it runs. A cloud floats by, it runs. And mine is running now. My grandpa had a surgery to help his. Maybe one day...

This is something that ALWAYS makes me happy. It can make me cry it's so pretty. Music is the key to my heart. The back story on this clip from Glee- Kurt (in the white outfit) leaves the school his boyfriend is at. His boyfriend is the main singer and he's singing him this song as a goodbye.



And then one that still makes me happy, but not in a teary way...



THEN! If you know scrubs at all... this is just hilarious.


Glee has a tendency to push it as far as it can go, and then a little farther, which I'm not a fan of. BUT the music is amazing! The dancing can be pretty fantastic too. And then Scrubs... just makes me laugh. Pretty much one of my favorite shows. Along with Supernatural. So I recommend them.

2 comments:

Ash and Shane said...

I hope your grandpa is okay. we will keep him in our prayers. (I've never seen your nose run???? do you have to chase after it?)

Nicole said...

sorry about your grandpa!!! Hope he gets feeling better!