Thursday, April 5, 2012

Review: Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception


Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception
Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception by Maggie Stiefvater

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This was an interesting book. It wasn't my favorite, although it had potential. I thought the story was good, and the characters were okay, you just didn't connect with them throughout the book. There were quite a few things that were left unfinished, and some characters just kind of disappeared, while others were there the whole time, you just didn't understand their story.

There were good parts of the book, and parts that were lacking. After finishing it, I know what happened, but I am not quite sure I understand the reasons for why it happened.

There is a second book called Foretell, but after reading the description, I don't think it's a continuation of the same story. Maybe the answers are in that book, but I don't really want to read it to find out.



View all my reviews

No comments: