Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Review: Unearthly


Unearthly
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I REALLY enjoyed this book. I thought the story was well thought out, and in a way where some things are answered, but there is still enough left that I already bought the second book. The character development was awesome, and you end up loving some of the characters, and really being annoyed with other ones.

It's set in high school, which sometimes I really hate because they make everything so unrealistic (like how kids act, things they say, etc) but I think Hand did a really good job of keeping it real. I am very excited to read the next one, and can't wait to see what happens... although I do love Tucker, and hope things turn out for him :)



View all my reviews

2 comments:

Matt Chadwick said...

I swear you're packing a new book every week! Insane. I just finished reading a good one. If you like nerd culture, the 80's, action packed thrillers, and happy endings... Might I suggest you check out Ready Player One? It's kind of got a good theme to it as well which focuses on social networking and how it's so easy to get lost in it and lose track of what's truly important.

Unknown said...

I am Matt! It's the best. Kindle's were the best idea ever... I'll have to look up that book though, and see if it's available.